Agreement supplemental to scheme of confederation of unions in the iron and steel industry, 2nd day of February, 1920.
Publisher: s.n] in [S.l
Written in English
- Iron industry and trade -- Employees -- Labor unions -- Great Britain.,
- Steel industry and trade -- Employees -- Labor unions -- Great Britain.
|Contributions||British Iron, Steel and Kindred Trades Association., Amalgamated Society of Steel and Iron Workers of Great Britain., National Union of Clerks.|
|The Physical Object|
- Rick Steves French Phrase Book & Dictionary
- Recent development in Creole studies
- Saints on the seas
- Walk through the valley.
- Maine tides
- Knights pictorial museum of animated nature, and companion for the zoological gardens.
- Study and recommended program of development of parks and reservations and recreational facilities of the metropolitan parks district, 1956
- What Are They Saying About the Parables?
- HUD lead-based paint abatement demonstration (FHA)
- Nomination of Kakadu National Park for inclusion in the World Heritage List
- sermon preached at Brattle-street Church, in Boston, and at Cambridge, April 25, 1799
- Fiscal deficits in the Pacific region
- Reclaiming our pasts
- Who owns the sun?
- Ride the Thunder
- Rail Quality and Maintenance for Modern Railway Operation
- Action research for college community health work
- The Little Big Book for Moms (Little Big Books (Welcome Enterprises))