Allocation to subcommittees of budget totals from the concurrent resolution for fiscal year 1999
Publisher: U.S. G.P.O. in Washington
Written in English
- Budget -- United States.,
- United States -- Appropriations and expenditures, 1999.
|Statement||submitted pursuant to S. Res. 209 and sections 302(b) of the Congressional Budget Act of 1974, as amended, by the Committee on Appropriations, U.S. Senate.|
|Series||United States congressional serial set -- 14470], Report / 105th Congress, 2d session, Senate -- 105-191|
|Contributions||United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||4 p. ;|
- Symphony No. 9
- Action research for college community health work
- Safe as houses
- The cost-benefit analysis and the spread of data-processing applications in social security
- Trade unions and industrial relations
- Washington State rail plan
- Walk through the valley.
- Quanah Parker
- Maya stone tools
- Maine tides
- contents of Calvarys cup
- Who owns the sun?
- Reclaiming our pasts
- Hand work in the Horace Mann School.
- HUD lead-based paint abatement demonstration (FHA)
- Estimated revenue potential from a general sales and use tax in Montana, 1990 and 1991
- New opportunities for residential development in central cities