Publisher: Hyperion Books for Children in New York
Written in English
- Cerebral palsy -- Juvenile fiction,
- People with disabilities -- Juvenile fiction,
- Old age -- Juvenile fiction
About the Edition
In 1922 Petey, who has cerebral palsy, is misdiagnosed as an idiot and institutionalized; sixty years later, still in the institution, he befriends a boy and shares with him the joy of life.
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||280 p. ;|
|Number of Pages||280|
|LC Control Number||98010183|
- Bibliography and library practice
- English Rural Life: International Library of Sociology M
- South Crofty
- The Pride of Jared Mackade
- The Little Big Book for Moms (Little Big Books (Welcome Enterprises))
- Invertebrate dissections.
- Ride the Thunder
- Eppur si muove
- The Comic almanack
- Applied Cryptography
- Algebra I
- Memorials of the Sea: The Mary Russell
- Hand work in the Horace Mann School.
- Business in America--an ethical and social perspective
- Methods of high-alloy weldability evaluation.
- Agreement supplemental to scheme of confederation of unions in the iron and steel industry, 2nd day of February, 1920.
- Who owns the sun?
- The white flower
- Westward Ho! (Dodo Press)
- Rail Quality and Maintenance for Modern Railway Operation
Petey by Ben Mikaelsen Download PDF EPUB FB2
The book Petey by Ben Mikaelsen is about a boy named Petey Corbin who was born with cerebral palsy. His mother struggles to help care for his health. She was unwilling to /5.
Petey is a touching story of friendship, discovery, and the uplifting power of the human spirit. Enter your mobile number or email Petey book below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App.
Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - /5(). Petey was misdiagnosed as an idiot and sent to live in a mental institution.
His life within the boundaries of the institution was unimaginable by modern standards. Yet still, the boy touched many who knew him, amazing them with his joy and zest for life. InPetey is an old man. PETEY Published by Hyperion Books for Children, At the age of two, Petey's distraught parents commit him to the state's insane asylum, unaware that their.
Petey () is a young adult novel by Ben Mikaelsen. Its plot shifts between the s and s, focusing on the early and late life of Petey Corbin, who is born with cerebral palsy.
Before he even leaves the hospital, Corbin’s doctors state that he will be unable to. Eric O'Grey is an inspirational speaker with a Bachelor of Science Degree from San Jose State University and a Doctor of Law degree from Emory University.
Eric enjoys long distance running with his dog Jake, gourmet plant-based cooking, and spending time with his wife, Jaye. He is passionate about animal kindness, plant-based nutrition, and helping others reverse obesity, type 2 diabetes, and /5().
Well, if you're talking about Petey Corbin in the book 'Petey' by Ben Mikaelsen, Petey Corbin is actually Clyde Cothern. Since Petey Corbin/Clyde Cothern was born in the s, and people with.